Scanbot SDK for iOS is a simple to use high level API, providing a collection of classes and functions for scanning and processing documents from your mobile device’s camera or other image sources like your photo library.
Boost your iOS app with the powerful and convenient document scanning and processing features that also drive the #1 scanning app in the iOS app store: Scanbot Pro.
Scanbot SDK consists of a bunch of modules, each individually licensable or avalaible in license packages.
Currently the following modules are available
- Document detection in digital images
- User interface for guided, automatic document scanning using the document detection module
- Image processing for rotating, cropping, filtering and perspective correction, optimized for the needs of document scanning
- PDF creation, merge a collection of processed or unprocessed document images and write them into a PDF document with one page per image
- Optical character recognition, recognize text in document images and create searchable PDF documents with selectable text
- Payform recognition, detect and recognize SEPA payforms on images and extract the important data fields via OCR
- Beta software for invoice, cheque and credit card recognition
Scanbot SDK supports iOS 9 and higher.
ScanbotSDK supports Objective-C and Swift projects.
If you need further information or are interested in licensing Scanbot SDK please contact us: email@example.com