Scanbot SDK for iOS Developer Guide
Scanbot SDK for iOS is a simple to use high level API, providing a collection of classes and functions for scanning and processing documents from your mobile device’s camera or other image sources like your photo library.
Integrate our Ready-To-Use UI Components with only a few lines of code and get the same look and feel as our award winning scanner app Scanbot. Benefit from a proven user experience, super fast integration time and customizable colors and text to match your brand. Or dive into our Classical UI Components and build your fully customized scanning experience.
Scanbot SDK consists of a bunch of modules, each individually licensable or avalaible in license packages.
Currently the following modules and features are available:
- Document Detection in digital images
- User interface for guided, automatic document scanning using the document detection module
- Image Processing for rotating, cropping, filtering and perspective correction, optimized for the needs of document scanning
- PDF Creation - merge a collection of processed or unprocessed document images and write them into a PDF document with one page per image
- Optical Character Recognition - recognize text in document images and create searchable PDF documents with selectable text
- Payform Recognition, detect and recognize SEPA payforms on images and extract the important data fields via OCR
- Recognition and Data Extraction from German Medical Certificate forms (aka. Disability Certificate or AU-Bescheinigung)
- MRZ Scanner - Provides the ability to find and extract Machine Readable Zone (MRZ) content from ID cards, passports and travel documents.
- iPhone or iPad with iOS 9 or higher
- Rear-facing camera with autofocus
- Supported architectures:
- Latest stable version of Xcode
- Optionally CocoaPods
Please note: The Scanbot SDK can be used in Objective-C and Swift projects.
If you need further information or are interested in licensing Scanbot SDK please reach out to our sales experts via firstname.lastname@example.org.